ROADWARRIOR Inc. is growing and looking for a Fitter Welder! Roadwarrior manufactures a wide range of diesel particulate filters (DPFs) and diesel oxidation catalysts (DOCs) for medium-duty trucks, buses and heavy duty class 8 diesel trucks. ROADWARRIOR is an affiliate company of DCL International Inc., is a global leader in the design and manufacture of emission control systems in business for over 30 years.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3 – 5 year’s experience welding (MIG & TIG) and a fitting background is required
- Strong knowledge and experience with MIG and TIG welding of thin stainless steel (12 to 18 gauge)
- Must be able to pass TIG and MIG weld test
- High School Diploma
- Ability to read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, and technical manuals
- Excellent manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination with strong attention to detail
- Ability to use a variety of hand and measurement tools
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English required (verbal and written)
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently
- High level of concentration and focus
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. consistently within a shift
- We are a proud Canadian company and we care about our shared environment!
- We offer competitive wages.
- We invest in your future with the opportunity to grow professionally.
- We provide shift premium for set afternoon shift between the hours of 2:30 PM and 11 PM
- We provide a safe, clean work environment and new uniforms.
- We offer dental, medical and life benefits as well as reimbursements for professional fees, tuition, safety shoes and glasses
- We recognize our employees for their achievements and have an Innovation Awards Program
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Position Type: Full-Time Permanent:
- Shifts Available: Day (6:00AM to 2:30PM) & Afternoon Shift (2:30 PM – 11:00 PM)
- Salary: TBD per hour plus shift premium for afternoon shift. 40 hours a week.
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Location: Innisfil, Ontario
Please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the job title “Fitter/Welder” in the email subject line when submitting your resume. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Roadwarrior is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We are proud to be in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), 2005 and the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment (if applicable) process as required under Roadwarrior Accessibility policies and procedures. Applicants must make their accommodation needs to be known upon requests for interviews.