Roadwarrior Inc. is a growing manufacturer of emission control products and searching for a Fitter/Welder to join our team!
Roadwarrior Inc. manufactures a wide range of diesel particulate filters (DPFs) and diesel oxidation catalysts (DOCs) for medium-duty trucks, buses, and heavy-duty class 8 diesel trucks. With an extensive number of designs, our aftermarket DPFs and catalysts are available for all major manufacturers.
Roadwarrior Inc. is an affiliate of DCL International Inc., a global leader in the research, design, engineering, manufacturing, and sales of advanced emission control technologies, which has been in business for over 30 years.
- Weld products according to specified blueprints and procedures
- Build products from blueprints and ensure internal quality measures are applied
- Conduct initial inspections of product to ensure adherence to safety and quality
- Organize and maintain cleanliness of equipment and work area in a professional and safe manner
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- High School Diploma or equivalent (welding school an asset)
- 3-5 years experience welding, (fitting background is required)
- A familiarity of various welding methods (e.g. tack welding)
- Must be able to pass TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) and MIG (Metal Inert Gas) test
- Ability to use a variety of hand and measurement tools
- Strong knowledge and experience with MIG and TIG welding
- Read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, and technical manuals
- Excellent manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and time-management skills
- Strong team player and the ability to work independently
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- We are a proud Canadian company and we care about our shared environment
- We provide a safe, clean work environment, training, new uniforms, safety shoes and goggles
- We provide shift premiums
- We offer competitive pay, employee benefits, vacation and personal time off
- We encourage professional development and offer reimbursements for professional fees and tuition
- We recognize our employees for their achievements through our Innovation Award Program
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Position Type: Permanent , Full-Time
- Shifts: 6:00AM – 2:30PM & 2:30PM – 11:00PM, 40 hours a week
- Salary: TBD
- Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
- Location: 3280 Thomas Street, Innisfil, ON L9S 3W5
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Welding: 2 years (Preferred)
Please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the job title “Fitter / Welder” in the email subject line when submitting your resume. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.